Care of washable sanitary napkins | Mrs & Co
Wash before first use and choose a soap WITHOUT fabric softener.
Dryer or not?
Yes all the towels can be dried at low or medium temperature even that will help them absorb more (makes the absorbent fibers swell)
What to do with my soiled towel?
There are three options available to you:
- You can rinse it and put it in your laundry basket;
- Fold it back on itself and put it in your laundry basket;
- Put it in a separate waterproof bag (optional) like the multi-function transport format bags .
How should sanitary napkins be washed?
- Always with the soap of your choice WITHOUT fabric softener;
- Wash with your bath towels or with your clothes in cold water;
- Dry in the dryer or hang.
How to remove stains?
Soak in your stain remover solution in hot water, the same way you do with any stained clothing.
You can also use stain remover bars.
Are you visual?
We made a video on the interview right here
Do you have questions or need maintenance advice? Do not hesitate to contact us, we can help you!